We can advise you how to proceed with the divorce, how to secure your Decree Nisi and on issues surrounding Decree Absolute, the final stage of divorce.
Welcome to Rainscourt Family Law Solicitors.
We are a law firm located in central Milton Keynes, specialising in divorce and family law cases.
We use our experience to solve these cases efficiently, intelligently and empathetically for our clients, and we achieve exceptional results for them. We are the only firm of solicitors in central Milton Keynes exclusively dedicated to private family law.
If you need family law advice, we would be delighted to hear from you, and help you.
We specialise in disputes about children following relationship breakdown. We understand that your children are your priority.
Finances on Divorce
We can advise you on the different methods of reaching a settlement and the bracket of likely settlement in your case. We have extensive experience in dealing with cases with international assets, complex asset structures, and business assets.
Finances on Separation
If you have lived together in a property and that relationship has broken down, you need to seek specialist legal advice about the rights that you each hold in relation to that property.
The law relating to cohabitees is entirely different to the law relating to married couples.
We represent clients living all over the world in respect of the resolution of their family law issues in this jurisdiction, England and Wales. We offer our clients our experience of day to day dealing with complex international family law issues.
The safety of our clients is paramount. We will discuss with you your story when we meet you. We have extensive experience of helping people with a domestic abuse history, and have professionals to whom we refer our clients to support them through this process.
Our Recent Blog Posts
- What is a resident parent’s responsibility if their child does not want to comply with a contact order? June 12, 2015
- What is a Xydhias Agreement? June 8, 2015
- 10 Interesting Facts About Civil Partnerships in the UK May 21, 2015
- Do grandparents have a legal right to see their grandchildren? May 18, 2015
- How do I change a child arrangements order? May 12, 2015
- Does unreasonable behaviour affect the financial settlement in a divorce? April 28, 2015
- What do I call the judge in the Family Court April 20, 2015
- Innovative Milton Keynes Family Drug and Alcohol Court leads to national expansion April 16, 2015