We can advise you how to proceed with the divorce, how to secure your Decree Nisi and on issues surrounding Decree Absolute, the final stage of divorce.
Welcome to Rainscourt Family Law Solicitors.
We are a law firm located in central Milton Keynes, specialising in divorce and family law cases for high net worth individuals.
We use our experience to solve these cases efficiently, intelligently and empathetically for our clients, and we achieve exceptional results for them. We are the only firm of solicitors in central Milton Keynes exclusively dedicated to private family law.
If you need family law advice, we would be delighted to hear from you, and help you.
We specialise in disputes about children following relationship breakdown. We understand that your children are your priority.
Finances on Divorce
We can advise you on the different methods of reaching a settlement and the bracket of likely settlement in your case. We have extensive experience in dealing with cases with international assets, complex asset structures, and business assets.
Finances on Separation
If you have lived together in a property and that relationship has broken down, you need to seek specialist legal advice about the rights that you each hold in relation to that property.
The law relating to cohabitees is entirely different to the law relating to married couples.
We represent clients living all over the world in respect of the resolution of their family law issues in this jurisdiction, England and Wales. We offer our clients our experience of day to day dealing with complex international family law issues.
The safety of our clients is paramount. We will discuss with you your story when we meet you. We have extensive experience of helping people with a domestic abuse history, and have professionals to whom we refer our clients to support them through this process.
Our Recent Blog Posts
- New Family Court Rules on Domestic Abuse September 19, 2017
- We are recruiting a family law solicitor or legal executive September 11, 2017
- Who Has Parental Responsibility and What Does It Mean? August 17, 2017
- What to Wear and What to Bring When at the Family Court August 1, 2017
- Free Family Law Help, Advice and Resources July 12, 2017
- New legislation to combat domestic violence in the UK June 27, 2017
- How to End a Marriage without Divorce: Annulment June 15, 2017
- Different types of family law judges in the UK June 7, 2017