We can advise you how to proceed with the divorce, how to secure your Decree Nisi and on issues surrounding Decree Absolute, the final stage of divorce.
Welcome to Rainscourt Family Law Solicitors.
We are a law firm located in central Milton Keynes, specialising in divorce and family law cases for high net worth individuals.
We use our experience to solve these cases efficiently, intelligently and empathetically for our clients, and we achieve exceptional results for them. We are the only firm of solicitors in central Milton Keynes exclusively dedicated to private family law.
If you need family law advice, we would be delighted to hear from you, and help you.
We specialise in disputes about children following relationship breakdown. We understand that your children are your priority.
Finances on Divorce
We can advise you on the different methods of reaching a settlement and the bracket of likely settlement in your case. We have extensive experience in dealing with cases with international assets, complex asset structures, and business assets.
Finances on Separation
If you have lived together in a property and that relationship has broken down, you need to seek specialist legal advice about the rights that you each hold in relation to that property.
The law relating to cohabitees is entirely different to the law relating to married couples.
We represent clients living all over the world in respect of the resolution of their family law issues in this jurisdiction, England and Wales. We offer our clients our experience of day to day dealing with complex international family law issues.
The safety of our clients is paramount. We will discuss with you your story when we meet you. We have extensive experience of helping people with a domestic abuse history, and have professionals to whom we refer our clients to support them through this process.
Our Recent Blog Posts
- Can I Enforce a UK Child Maintenance Order If My Ex Lives Abroad – REMO? February 15, 2018
- Can Your Spouse Spy On You with Amazon Alexa or Google Home? February 6, 2018
- Can joint lives spousal maintenance be reduced or increased? February 1, 2018
- How Many UK Marriages End in Divorce (and other interesting statistics)? January 29, 2018
- More help for victims of domestic abuse in family law disputes January 23, 2018
- New Family Law Court Forms 2018 January 17, 2018
- Rainscourt Family Law Solicitors Fund Update 2017 January 9, 2018
- Domestic Violence Protection Orders and Notices December 7, 2017